Tuesday, Oct. 29
Pike County Cattleman
Complex in Troy
Join friends and family to celebrate another strong year for our cooperative, and get a look at what is to come.
Enjoy free food, drinks and exciting live performances from Walter Wilson and The Kempters.
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. — Member registration begins. Please remember to bring your registration card to the meeting. No duplicates will be available.
- 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. — Each member will be served a hamburger, chips and a drink. Members will need the ticket provided in the goodie bag in order to pick up these items at the drink window.
- 11:30 a.m. — Gospel singer Walter Wilson performs.
- 12:30 p.m. — The Kempters perform.
- 1:30 p.m. — Business session begins.
- 1:35 p.m. — The Kempters perform.
- 2 p.m. — Registration closes.
- 2:05 p.m. — Trustee elections held for Districts 1 and 2.
- 2:50 p.m. — Major prizes awarded. Member must be present to win.