Touchstone EnergyTouchstone Energy - The Power of Human Connections
South Alabama Electric Cooperative is proud to be a Touchstone Energy® Cooperative.
Who We Are Touchstone Energy®:
- Is an alliance of more than 550 cooperatives in 39 states that collectively deliver power and energy solutions to more than 16 million customers every day. Provides high standards of service to all customers — residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural.
- Is a branding initiative that communicates electric cooperatives’ unique characteristics in a changing marketplace where these values and differences matter more each day.
- Emphasizes the significance of each electric cooperative’s local presence and unique ties to its community, but offers the resources of a nationwide network to bring added value and benefit to customers.
- Among the nationwide branding events, projects and activities sponsored by Touchstone Energy
- Television ads on various channels including, CNN, ESPN, TNT, The Weather Channel, TBS and The Learning Channel
- Print ads in national magazines and newspapers including Reader's Digest and other major publications
- Touchstone Energy Tucson Open PGA Golf Tournament, Tucson, AZ, which raises funds for youth charities
- Bill Consolidation and Energy Management Program, designed to offer Touchstone Energy cooperatives’ commercial and industrial (C&I) customers convenience and savings
- Touchstone Energy Home — a residential energy efficiency program for new, existing and manufactured homes
- Online energy management and audit services for business and residential customers among all participating cooperatives.